The system contains a special door hinge, which opens the door first outwards and then safely guided and damped upwards. A gas spring supports the opening, so that there is no huge effort necessary.
The opening of the door takes two steps.
Step 1: Open the door outwards until an angle given by LSD (appr. 30 degree). There is enough room to get in and out.
Step 2: Raising of the door. The door will be raised at that point and supported by the gas spring it can be easily opend to the stop point (appr. 40 degree). At this stop point the door keeps opened even during a slow drive.
Installation: The door hinges will be installed to the original fixing points of the dismantled door hinges. Adjustable hinges avoid, that the door opens too far and that it falls inside or downwards while it is openend.
Scope of delivery:
– Pre-assembled LSD hinges including gas springs
– Fixing material for the hinges
– Wire sets for the custom extension of the cable set incl. fixing material
– Special soldered cable joints incl. isolation
– Self-adhesive, flexible cable isolation tape
– TÜV certificate
Compatible for Honda Integra 1993-2001.